Welcome to the OLPH My Own Church. If you haven’t signed up yet, we are encouraging all registered parishioners will sign up in “My Own Church” through our current ParishSOFT Family Suite Program.
By signing up, the following are benefits for Parishioners:
- Accurate Records: Whether we’re preparing sacramental certificates or getting in touch by phone, mail or email, having up-to-date informatoin, with properly spelled names for you and your family members, helps us serve you better.
- Fewer Forms: My own church integrates with the other systems we use, so you’ll only have to update your information in one place.
- Tax Statements and Giving History: Download your tax statement electronically without waiting for the mail. View your family giving history anytime you like – no need to ask for a statement. It’s all right at your fingertips, but behind a secure login.
- Online Registration: When it’s time to register for Religious Education classes, you’ll be able to fill out and submit the form online.
- Online Pictorial Directory: Get in touch with other families and let them get in touch with you. Privacy settings are available too.
To sign up:
- Please go to https://metuchen.parishsoftfamilysuite.com/
- Click the New User? link to display the New User Registration Form (this is necessary even though you are a registered parishioner)
- Complete Steps 1 – 3 on the form (make sure you select Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish, Bernardsville) in the Organization drop-down
- Click Submit Registration
- You should then receive an email with your user name and temporary password
- The form then comes to the office and has to be matched to your registration here at OLPH, so it may take a day or so (or weekend) to get connected
Following is a link with more thorough instructions if needed:
If you have any questions please contact Janine Sullivan at email@example.com or call 908-766-0079 x2.